Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2002/12/05 22:31:24 UTC

Question about Struts-EL and JSTL

The README for Struts-EL says "every Struts tag that provides a feature
that is not covered by the JSTL (1.0) library is mapped into the Struts-EL
library."

Why was the <logic-el:iterate> tag retained when I seem to be able to do the
same thing with <c:forEach>?

There must be something that <logic:iterate> can do that JSTL can't.  What
is it?

Thanks!

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

Re: Question about Struts-EL and JSTL

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
indexed tag for multi row updates and master/detail forms processing and
  dito validator.