Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 15:01:44 UTC

Need Help: Axis 1.3 Array Problem.

Hi,

I have query regarding Products and Components Web Service.

I have developed a *Wrapped/Literal* style J2EE Web Service which retrieves
Products and Components. I am accessing this web service form .NET C#
Client.

This Web Service details are as follows

   1. *getProductAndComponentList(String UUID)* method returns *Array of*
   *ProductView *class which extends *BaseView* class
   2. *ProductView* array contains some attributes like Name, ID and *Array
   of* *ProductComponentView *class which also extends *BaseView* class.

When I call this Web Service from .NET C# Client I can get the
*ProductView*Array.

In "ProductView" Array I can get the values of "ID", "Name" but getting
Empty *ProductComponentView *array even if Components are there for the
Product.

I have also written Java Client which returns correct response.

I also verified the SOAP Request and Response on the wire using "SOAPScope"
tool which also shows me correct response.

But I am getting zero length *ProductComponentView* Array inside
"ProductView" array for .NET Client.

The returned XML contained an apparent misnaming of the constituent
elements.  For example, if I defined 3 types:

  1. InnerObject;

  2. ArrayOfInnerObjects []

  3. OuterObject ( contains ArrayOfInnerObjects )

then the xml response for an OuterObject with 2 elements in the
ArrayOfInnerObjectgs would look like:
  <OuterObject>
    <ArrayOfInnerObjects>
      <ArrayOfInnerObjects>....</ArrayOfInnerObjects>   # WRONG
      <ArrayOfInnerObjects>....</ArrayOfInnerObjects>   # WRONG
    </ArrayOfInnerObjects>
  </OuterObjects>

The tags on the lines that are wrong should have been <InnerObject>.

Please help me to resolve this issue!

Amit

Re: Need Help: Axis 1.3 Array Problem.

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
My problem of getting Inner Array Empty has been resolved using Axis
1.4using WorkAround.

My web service method was returning an Array of ProductView class.

*E.g.* *ProductView[] getProductList(String UUID)*

* *

Instead of directly returning an Array from method, I created a container
class which contains ProductView array and defined my method returning
object of this container class.

*E.g. ContainerClass getProductList(String UUID)*

Now I am getting correct reponse as I expected.

Anne: I will try out the solution you suggested.
Stanley: If possible you can try out this workaround.

Thanks you all for your great help!

Amit

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
If you use WSDL First with Axis 1.4, it should work.

I recommend using unwrapped arrays -- i.e., don't define an array
type, just define the element as a repeating element
(maxOccurs="unbounded").

Anne

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anne!

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Stanley Stanev <su...@stanev.com>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Stanley Stanev <su...@stanev.com>.
Amit,

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by john andersen <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,
I rebooted the server and redeployed the service.
I am still getting the SOAP Response in following fashion,

<OuterObject>
    <ArrayOfInnerObjects>
      <ArrayOfInnerObjects>....</ArrayOfInnerObjects>   # WRONG
      <ArrayOfInnerObjects>....</ArrayOfInnerObjects>   # WRONG
    </ArrayOfInnerObjects>
  </OuterObjects>

Please find actual SOAP response below:

<soapenv:Envelope
    <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1@xmlns:soapenv>xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
    <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1@xmlns:xsd>xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1@xmlns:xsi>xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
   -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1');>+  <javascript:showNode('1.1.1');><
soapenv:Body>
      -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1');>+ <javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1');>
<getProductListResponse <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1@xmlns:>
xmlns="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService">
         -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1');>
<getProductListReturn <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.1@xsi:type>
xsi:type="ns1:ProductView"
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.1@xmlns:ns1>xmlns:ns1="
urn:ProductsAndComponentsService">
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.1');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.1');>
<CSAssignableID>10000010</CSAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.2');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.2');>
<CSManagerAssignableID>10000010</CSManagerAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.3');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.3');>
<CSParentProductID>-1</CSParentProductID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.4');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.4');>
<ID>10000000</ID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.5');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.5');>
<allowComponentAdd>false</allowComponentAdd>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.6');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.6');>
<createdLoginID>0</createdLoginID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.7');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.7');>
<createdLoginName>implement</createdLoginName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.8');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.8');>
<createdStamp>2006-06-26T10:22:02.000Z</createdStamp>
              <customFieldMap />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.10');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.10');>
<defaultValue>0.0</defaultValue>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.11');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.11');>
<defaultValueLocked>false</defaultValueLocked>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.12');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.12');>
<department>implementation</department>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.13');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.13');>
<departmentID>10000039</departmentID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.14');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.14');>
<description>P1</description>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.15');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.15');>
<editable>true</editable>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.16');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.16');>
<managerAssignableID>10000010</managerAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.17');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.17');>
<managerEntityName>User, Implement</managerEntityName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.18');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.18');>
<managerID>10000010</managerID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.19');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.19');>
<managerName>User, Implement</managerName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.20');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.20');>
<managerType>0</managerType>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.21');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.21');>
<managerUserFirstName>Implement</managerUserFirstName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.22');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.22');>
<managerUserLastName>User</managerUserLastName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.23');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.23');>
<modifiedLoginID>0</modifiedLoginID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.24');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.24');>
<modifiedLoginName>implement</modifiedLoginName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.25');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.25');>
<modifiedStamp>2006-06-26T10:22:02.000Z</modifiedStamp>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.26');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.26');>
<name>P1</name>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.27');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.27');>
<numberOfComponent>0</numberOfComponent>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.28');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.28');>
<ownerAssignableID>10000010</ownerAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.29');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.29');>
<ownerEntityName>User, Implement</ownerEntityName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.30');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.30');>
<ownerID>10000010</ownerID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.31');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.31');>
<ownerName>User, Implement</ownerName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.32');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.32');>
<ownerType>0</ownerType>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.33');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.33');>
<ownerUserFirstName>Implement</ownerUserFirstName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.34');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.34');>
<ownerUserLastName>User</ownerUserLastName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.35');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.35');>
<parentEntityEditable>false</parentEntityEditable>
              <parentEntityName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.1.36@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.37');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.37');>
<parentEntityReadable>false</parentEntityReadable>
              <parentProductName />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.39');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.39');>
<privacyCode>1</privacyCode>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.40');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.40');>
<privacyCodeLabel>Public - Read Only</privacyCodeLabel>
              <productAttributeRegistryViews />
              <productComponentViews
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.1.42@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.43');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.43');>
<readable>true</readable>
              <sku />
              <synapseCurrentErrorLevel
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.1.45@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.1.46');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.1.46');>
<typeCode>-1</typeCode>
           </getProductListReturn>
         -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2');>
<getProductListReturn <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2@xsi:type>
xsi:type="ns3:ProductView"
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2@xmlns:ns3>xmlns:ns3="
urn:ProductsAndComponentsService">
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.1');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.1');>
<CSAssignableID>10000010</CSAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.2');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.2');>
<CSManagerAssignableID>10000010</CSManagerAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.3');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.3');>
<CSParentProductID>-1</CSParentProductID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.4');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.4');>
<ID>10000020</ID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.5');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.5');>
<allowComponentAdd>false</allowComponentAdd>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.6');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.6');>
<createdLoginID>0</createdLoginID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.7');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.7');>
<createdLoginName>implement</createdLoginName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.8');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.8');>
<createdStamp>2006-06-27T10:42:07.000Z</createdStamp>
              <customFieldMap />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.10');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.10');>
<defaultValue>0.0</defaultValue>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.11');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.11');>
<defaultValueLocked>false</defaultValueLocked>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.12');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.12');>
<department>implementation</department>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.13');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.13');>
<departmentID>10000039</departmentID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.14');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.14');>
<description>P2</description>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.15');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.15');>
<editable>true</editable>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.16');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.16');>
<managerAssignableID>10000010</managerAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.17');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.17');>
<managerEntityName>User, Implement</managerEntityName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.18');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.18');>
<managerID>10000010</managerID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.19');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.19');>
<managerName>User, Implement</managerName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.20');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.20');>
<managerType>0</managerType>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.21');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.21');>
<managerUserFirstName>Implement</managerUserFirstName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.22');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.22');>
<managerUserLastName>User</managerUserLastName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.23');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.23');>
<modifiedLoginID>0</modifiedLoginID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.24');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.24');>
<modifiedLoginName>implement</modifiedLoginName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.25');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.25');>
<modifiedStamp>2006-06-28T10:04:25.000Z</modifiedStamp>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.26');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.26');>
<name>P2</name>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.27');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.27');>
<numberOfComponent>2</numberOfComponent>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.28');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.28');>
<ownerAssignableID>10000010</ownerAssignableID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.29');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.29');>
<ownerEntityName>User, Implement</ownerEntityName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.30');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.30');>
<ownerID>10000010</ownerID>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.31');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.31');>
<ownerName>User, Implement</ownerName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.32');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.32');>
<ownerType>0</ownerType>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.33');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.33');>
<ownerUserFirstName>Implement</ownerUserFirstName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.34');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.34');>
<ownerUserLastName>User</ownerUserLastName>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.35');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.35');>
<parentEntityEditable>false</parentEntityEditable>
              <parentEntityName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.36@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.37');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.37');>
<parentEntityReadable>false</parentEntityReadable>
              <parentProductName />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.39');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.39');>
<privacyCode>1</privacyCode>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.40');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.40');>
<privacyCodeLabel>Public - Read Only</privacyCodeLabel>
              <productAttributeRegistryViews />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42');>
<productComponentViews>
               -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1');>
<productComponentViews>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.1');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.1');>
<ID>10000000</ID>
                    <createdBy
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.2@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.3');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.3');>
<createdLoginID>0</createdLoginID>
                    <createdStamp
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.4@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.5');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.5');>
<csAssignableID>0</csAssignableID>
                    <customFieldID />
                    <customFieldMap
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.7@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <customFieldName />
                    <customFieldTagName />
                    <customFieldType />
                    <customFieldValue />
                    <department
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.12@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.13');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.13');>
<departmentID>0</departmentID>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.14');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.14');>
<editable>false</editable>
                    <lastUpdated
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.15@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.16');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.16');>
<modifiedLoginID>0</modifiedLoginID>
                    <modifiedLoginName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.17@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <modifiedStamp
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.18@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.19');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.19');>
<numberOfProduct>0</numberOfProduct>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.20');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.20');>
<ownerAssignableID>0</ownerAssignableID>
                    <ownerEntityName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.21@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.22');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.22');>
<ownerID>0</ownerID>
                    <ownerName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.23@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.24');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.24');>
<ownerType>0</ownerType>
                    <ownerUserFirstName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.25@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <ownerUserLastName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.26@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.27');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.27');>
<parentEntityEditable>false</parentEntityEditable>
                    <parentEntityName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.28@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.29');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.29');>
<parentEntityReadable>false</parentEntityReadable>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.30');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.30');>
<privacyCode>0</privacyCode>
                    <privacyCodeLabel
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.31@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <productComponentDescription
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.32@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.33');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.33');>
<productComponentName>P2C1</productComponentName>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.34');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.34');>
<productToComponentId>0</productToComponentId>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.35');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.35');>
<readable>false</readable>
                    <sku
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.36@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.37');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.37');>
<status>0</status>
                    <synapseCurrentErrorLevel
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.38@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.39');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.1.39');>
<type>0</type>
                    <updatedBy
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.1.40@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                 </productComponentViews>
               -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2');>
<productComponentViews>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.1');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.1');>
<ID>10000020</ID>
                    <createdBy
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.2@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.3');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.3');>
<createdLoginID>0</createdLoginID>
                    <createdStamp
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.4@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.5');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.5');>
<csAssignableID>0</csAssignableID>
                    <customFieldID />
                    <customFieldMap
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.7@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <customFieldName />
                    <customFieldTagName />
                    <customFieldType />
                    <customFieldValue />
                    <department
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.12@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.13');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.13');>
<departmentID>0</departmentID>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.14');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.14');>
<editable>false</editable>
                    <lastUpdated
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.15@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.16');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.16');>
<modifiedLoginID>0</modifiedLoginID>
                    <modifiedLoginName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.17@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <modifiedStamp
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.18@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.19');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.19');>
<numberOfProduct>0</numberOfProduct>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.20');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.20');>
<ownerAssignableID>0</ownerAssignableID>
                    <ownerEntityName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.21@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.22');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.22');>
<ownerID>0</ownerID>
                    <ownerName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.23@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.24');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.24');>
<ownerType>0</ownerType>
                    <ownerUserFirstName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.25@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <ownerUserLastName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.26@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.27');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.27');>
<parentEntityEditable>false</parentEntityEditable>
                    <parentEntityName
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.28@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.29');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.29');>
<parentEntityReadable>false</parentEntityReadable>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.30');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.30');>
<privacyCode>0</privacyCode>
                    <privacyCodeLabel
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.31@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                    <productComponentDescription
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.32@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.33');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.33');>
<productComponentName>P2C2</productComponentName>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.34');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.34');>
<productToComponentId>0</productToComponentId>
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.35');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.35');>
<readable>false</readable>
                    <sku
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.36@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.37');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.37');>
<status>0</status>
                    <synapseCurrentErrorLevel
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.38@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                  -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.39');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.42.2.39');>
<type>0</type>
                    <updatedBy
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2.40@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
                 </productComponentViews>
              </productComponentViews>
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.43');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.43');>
<readable>true</readable>
              <sku />
              <synapseCurrentErrorLevel
<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.45@xsi:nil>xsi:nil="true" />
            -  <javascript:hideNode('1.1.1.1.2.46');>+
<javascript:showNode('1.1.1.1.2.46');>
<typeCode>-1</typeCode>
           </getProductListReturn>
        </getProductListResponse>
     </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

Posted by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,
[...]

<http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.2.42.2@xsi:type>xsi:type="
ns3:ProductComponentView">
[...]

Also Please find my WSDL file below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService" xmlns:
apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns:impl
="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService" xmlns:intf
="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService" xmlns:tns1="
http://view.bean.product.cs.sungard.com" xmlns:tns2="
http://view.bean.base.cs.sungard.com" xmlns:wsdl="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.4

Built on Apr 22, 2006 (06:55:48 PDT)-->

<wsdl:types>

<schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace
="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
">

<import namespace="http://view.bean.base.cs.sungard.com"/>

<import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>

<import namespace="http://view.bean.product.cs.sungard.com"/>

<element name="login">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="in1" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="in2" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="in3" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="in4" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="loginResponse">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element name="loginReturn" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="logout">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="in1" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="in2" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="logoutResponse">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element name="logoutReturn" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="getProductList">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="getProductListResponse">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="getProductListReturn" type
="tns1:ProductView"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<complexType name="ArrayOf_tns1_ProductAttributeRegistryView">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type
="tns1:ProductAttributeRegistryView"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

<complexType name="ArrayOf_xsd_long">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:long"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

<complexType name="ArrayOf_xsd_string">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

<complexType name="ArrayOf_tns1_ProductComponentView">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type
="tns1:ProductComponentView"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</schema>

<schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<import namespace="http://view.bean.base.cs.sungard.com"/>

<import namespace="http://view.bean.product.cs.sungard.com"/>

<import namespace="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService"/>

<complexType name="mapItem">

<sequence>

<element name="key" nillable="true" type="xsd:anyType"/>

<element name="value" nillable="true" type="xsd:anyType"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

<complexType name="Map">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type
="apachesoap:mapItem"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</schema>

<schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://view.bean.base.cs.sungard.com" xmlns="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>

<import namespace="http://view.bean.product.cs.sungard.com"/>

<import namespace="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService"/>

<complexType name="BaseView">

<sequence>

<element name="customFieldMap" nillable="true" type="apachesoap:Map"/>

<element name="editable" type="xsd:boolean"/>

<element name="parentEntityEditable" type="xsd:boolean"/>

<element name="parentEntityName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="parentEntityReadable" type="xsd:boolean"/>

<element name="readable" type="xsd:boolean"/>

<element name="synapseCurrentErrorLevel" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</schema>

<schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://view.bean.product.cs.sungard.com" xmlns="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<import namespace="http://view.bean.base.cs.sungard.com"/>

<import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>

<import namespace="urn:ProductsAndComponentsService"/>

<complexType name="ProductAttributeRegistryView">

<sequence>

<element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="relatedValues" nillable="true" type="apachesoap:Map"/>

<element name="type" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="typeLabel" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="typeValue" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="value" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

<complexType name="ProductComponentView">

<complexContent>

<extension base="tns2:BaseView">

<sequence>

<element name="ID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="createdBy" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="createdLoginID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="createdStamp" nillable="true" type="xsd:dateTime"/>

<element name="csAssignableID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="customFieldID" nillable="true" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_long"/>

<element name="customFieldName" nillable="true" type
="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string"/>

<element name="customFieldTagName" nillable="true" type
="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string"/>

<element name="customFieldType" nillable="true" type
="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string"/>

<element name="customFieldValue" nillable="true" type
="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string"/>

<element name="department" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="departmentID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="lastUpdated" nillable="true" type="xsd:dateTime"/>

<element name="modifiedLoginID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="modifiedLoginName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="modifiedStamp" nillable="true" type="xsd:dateTime"/>

<element name="numberOfProduct" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerAssignableID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerEntityName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="ownerID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="ownerType" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerUserFirstName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="ownerUserLastName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="privacyCode" type="xsd:int"/>

<element name="privacyCodeLabel" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="productComponentDescription" nillable="true" type
="xsd:string"/>

<element name="productComponentName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="productToComponentId" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="sku" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="status" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="type" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="updatedBy" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

</sequence>

</extension>

</complexContent>

</complexType>

<complexType name="ProductView">

<complexContent>

<extension base="tns2:BaseView">

<sequence>

<element name="CSAssignableID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="CSManagerAssignableID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="CSParentProductID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="allowComponentAdd" type="xsd:boolean"/>

<element name="createdLoginID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="createdLoginName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="createdStamp" nillable="true" type="xsd:dateTime"/>

<element name="defaultValue" type="xsd:double"/>

<element name="defaultValueLocked" type="xsd:boolean"/>

<element name="department" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="departmentID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="description" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="managerAssignableID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="managerEntityName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="managerID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="managerName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="managerType" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="managerUserFirstName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="managerUserLastName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="modifiedLoginID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="modifiedLoginName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="modifiedStamp" nillable="true" type="xsd:dateTime"/>

<element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="numberOfComponent" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerAssignableID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerEntityName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="ownerID" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="ownerType" type="xsd:long"/>

<element name="ownerUserFirstName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="ownerUserLastName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="parentProductName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="privacyCode" type="xsd:int"/>

<element name="privacyCodeLabel" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="productAttributeRegistryViews" nillable="true" type
="impl:ArrayOf_tns1_ProductAttributeRegistryView"/>

<element name="productComponentViews" nillable="true" type
="impl:ArrayOf_tns1_ProductComponentView"/>

<element name="sku" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

<element name="typeCode" type="xsd:long"/>

</sequence>

</extension>

</complexContent>

</complexType>

</schema>

</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="logoutResponse">

<wsdl:part element="impl:logoutResponse" name="parameters"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="loginResponse">

<wsdl:part element="impl:loginResponse" name="parameters"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="logoutRequest">

<wsdl:part element="impl:logout" name="parameters"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="loginRequest">

<wsdl:part element="impl:login" name="parameters"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="getProductListResponse">

<wsdl:part element="impl:getProductListResponse" name="parameters"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="getProductListRequest">

<wsdl:part element="impl:getProductList" name="parameters"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="ProductsAndComponentsInterface">

<wsdl:operation name="login">

<wsdl:input message="impl:loginRequest" name="loginRequest"/>

<wsdl:output message="impl:loginResponse" name="loginResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="logout">

<wsdl:input message="impl:logoutRequest" name="logoutRequest"/>

<wsdl:output message="impl:logoutResponse" name="logoutResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="getProductList">

<wsdl:input message="impl:getProductListRequest" name
="getProductListRequest"/>

<wsdl:output message="impl:getProductListResponse" name
="getProductListResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="ProductsAndComponentsServiceSoapBinding" type
="impl:ProductsAndComponentsInterface">

<wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

<wsdl:operation name="login">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="loginRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="loginResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="logout">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="logoutRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="logoutResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="getProductList">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="getProductListRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="getProductListResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="ProductsAndComponentsInterfaceService">

<wsdl:port binding="impl:ProductsAndComponentsServiceSoapBinding" name
="ProductsAndComponentsService">

<wsdlsoap:address location="
http://localhost:8080/editme/services/ProductsAndComponentsService"/>

</wsdl:port>