Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/20 21:21:20 UTC

Three years of a Scala lust affair, the blog post

Folks,

I've been doing Scala for three years as of today.  I wrote a blog post
about it:
http://blog.lostlake.org/index.php?/archives/97-Happy-3rd-Anniversay.html

There are a lot of people to thank for making Scala the great thing it is
today.  Martin has led his EPFL team to bridge academia and commercial,
vigorous debating and politeness, functional and object oriented to bring us
Scala and the Scala community.

It's been 3 years for me and I can't think of a better language or a better
community than what Scala has evolved into.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics