Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Jamescott <ex...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 00:38:50 UTC

Incorrect URI in repository.xml by using

Hi,

My problem is without using <obrRepository> to specify the path of
repository.xml, everything is fine. repository.xml is generated where the
local maven repository is, and resource URI refers to the path of bundle in
local maven repository.

After I use <obrRepository> to specify the path of repository.xml in the pom
file for *maven-bundle-plugin*, the URI refers to path which I specify with
<obrRepository> tag but not in local maven repo.

What I expect is that <obrRepository> will specify where the repository.xml
file is, but resource URI should still refer to the path of local maven
repository.

Am I right? Or do I miss anything?

Thanks