Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2009/01/18 09:27:57 UTC

running a single test from ant

I recall there being a way to have the classlib build scripts execute
a single test, but I can't recall how to do it, nor can I find it in
the scripts. Does this exists?

I know how to get a single module to run - "ant test -Dbuild.module=luni".

-Nathan

Re: running a single test from ant

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that would be nice.