Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "prasad.dl" <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/10 06:26:11 UTC

Re: ProducerTemplate thread waits indefinitely when messaging system (Tibco EMS) was down

Thanks for the information, I added all timeouts at my connection level. here
is the connection code

TibjmsConnectionFactory tibjmsConnectionFactory = new
TibjmsConnectionFactory();
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setServerUrl("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setUserName("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setUserPassword("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptCount(30);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptDelay(1000);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptTimeout(1000);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setConnAttemptTimeout(100);
SingleConnectionFactory singleConnectionFactory = new
SingleConnectionFactory();
singleConnectionFactory.setTargetConnectionFactory(tibjmsConnectionFactory);
TibcoConnectionExceptionListener tibcoConnectionExceptionListener = new
TibcoConnectionExceptionListener();
singleConnectionFactory.setExceptionListener(tibcoConnectionExceptionListener);
singleConnectionFactory.setReconnectOnException(reconnectOnException);
cacheConnectionFactory = new CachingConnectionFactory();
cacheConnectionFactory.setTargetConnectionFactory(singleConnectionFactory);
cacheConnectionFactory.setSessionCacheSize(50);

and here is the publisher code
producerTemplate.asyncCallback(queueName, exchange,synchronization);

And I attached thread dump, when Tibco EMS down, all producer thread are
blocked and those are not releasing then will get OOM issue ThreadDump.xlsx
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5799189/ThreadDump.xlsx>