Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by CGS <cg...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/24 22:16:57 UTC

Merry Christmas!

Dear all,

For all the Christians and not only, in the spirit of Christian
celebration of Jesus birth, I wish you all Merry Christmas and all the
best for this Christian celebration.

Best regards,
CGS

PS: I know it's not related to CouchDB and please forgive me if I
offended anyone who is not Christian by mentioning this celebration here.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Posted by Joe Hillenbrand <jo...@gmail.com>.
I do find it pretty hilarious that people still insist that chirstmas
is a purely chirstian tradition and not something shoe-horned into a
pagan tradition in order to popularise chirstianity for northern
Europeans.

Merry Xmas

Re: Merry Christmas!

Posted by Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>.
I'm tired of explaining how this holiday was originally a celebration of
the winter solstice prior to the formation of the Church. Someone else do
it.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Yule must be joking.

Seasons Greetings to all. :)

B.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Posted by Valentin Dubois <va...@veacks.net>.
Happy xmas digestion in the couch ;)

Re: Merry Christmas!

Posted by Mark Hahn <ma...@hahnca.com>.
Don't worry, we pastafarians are not offended by xmas.