Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/01/15 12:19:52 UTC

[NOTICE] Master can accept PRs now

All,

I've updated master to 4.12.0.0-SNAPSHOT, it may accept feature PRs now. They should use the 4.12 milestone: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/4

If you've sent a bugfix (and acceptable enhancement [1]) PR, kindly change the base branch to 4.11 and milestone to 4.11.1: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/5

Please find time to test and vote on the 4.11.0.0-rc1 and discuss/share any issues especially blockers in the RC1 voting thread.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LTS

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [NOTICE] Master can accept PRs now

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Hi!
Ok, as my PR for the maven standard structure does a lot of file moves, I'm
putting it as a first PR to accept if people agree to:

I still have to rebase and fix the conflict, which will be done shortly.