Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by International Security Providers <in...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/07 17:23:38 UTC

remote-app (RDP) restore minimized apps

hey everyone

when I minimize an app which is launched using the "remote-app" with RDP. I cannot get it back easily..
is there any solution to fix this? like a little button which just reverts the apps or any way to just disable minimizing apps completely on windows?

because the problem is, when I launc the app again it will open just a 2nd iteration of the same app in the same session.. so after a few times a user will open the same app many times and have it running in the background.

Re: AW: Re: remote-app (RDP) restore minimized apps

Posted by International Security Providers <in...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
I found the solution for me:
Ctrl + Alt + Tab

keeps the alt-tab open till you click..