Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by he...@dnbnor.no on 2004/11/22 12:20:35 UTC

Weird question?

Hi

There is one question that I have not been able to fand an answer to.
Since in JSF there is no notion of a FrontEndController, hence no way of
calling an initial Action like you do in struts which can be used to
prepopulate the request/session with data - How do you propose to do
this in JSF ?

Hermod

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.

RE: Weird question?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Could you be more detailed on that?

I guess you mean the *preActions* ?

Like http://host:port/myApp/showFormpage.do
that Action does something and *forwards*
to a JSP, that contains a HTML-form
for using formbeans?

Do you mean this?

Regards,