Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/14 19:22:13 UTC

[VOTE] Commit rights for David Jencks

  Dear committers,

I think David would make a great contribution to the new jUDDI TLP.
David helped us out numeral times with patches on both the Scout and the
jUDDI project, some examples are:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-81
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-82
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-299
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-361

David has been doing integration of Scout and jUDDI in Geronimo and has
been instrumental helping us use the Apache infrastructure to our
benefit, especially the move to Nexus has made our life so much easier.
David has been active on the forums as well and It'd be great to have
David on board so my vote is: +1

This vote will be open for the usual 72 hours.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Re: [VOTE] Commit rights for David Jencks

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
+1