Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> on 2010/10/28 19:00:39 UTC

New mailing lists

Hello Thrifters,

As part of our graduation to a top-level project, our mailing lists have
moved to our own domain! I probably should have written this email first
instead of sending out that confusing test email :)

Our old mailing lists will forward to these for at least a little while.

-Bryan

Re: New mailing lists

Posted by Bjørn Borud <bb...@gmail.com>.
I guess GMane needs to be updated.