Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@apache.org> on 2006/09/27 13:04:03 UTC

Java SDO - Coming up for air

With preparation nearing completion for releasing an M2 version of Java SDO
as part of the overall Tuscany M2 release ,  it feels like a time to come up
for air and take stock of where we are and where we want to be.

Something that would be really useful is to know what you, the users are
doing / thinking. If you can share what you are doing or what you plan to do
with SDO that would be great.  We'd welcome your comments and constructive
criticisms.   If you've looked at SDO and decided against using it,  or just
not sure yet, then we'd be happy to understand/discuss your issues.  Please
pitch in, I firmly believe there are no stupid questions,  and if you appear
ill informed that would more than likely hightlight an area where we should
present better information.  If you've an inclination to get involved in SDO
development that would be great;  There's plenty to be done,  for example
using or honing your SDO expertise by enhancing our SDO test code would be
really helpful.    And if anyone wanted to just say "You're all doing a
great job" that would also be acceptable  ;-)

Best Regards, Kelvin.