Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Guillermo Ortiz Fernández <gu...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/27 08:24:50 UTC

Trying to execute a put to docker cloudera hbase

I'm trying to insert a record in HBase. I have a docker cloudera
quickstarter image.
I can connect to zookeeper and hbase port from my machine to the docker
expose ports with telnet (2181, 60000, 60010).

I have included in the classpath the files hbase-site, core-site,
hdfs-site.

When the put is executed the program stays blocked. Why?

*TableName nameTable = TableName.valueOf(NAMETABLE);  Connection conn =
ConnectionFactory.createConnection(config);  hTable =
conn.getTable(nameTable);   Put p = new
Put(Bytes.toBytes(informations.getString("id")));p.add(Bytes.toBytes("informations"),Bytes.toBytes("carId"),Bytes.toBytes(carId))hTable.put(p);
--> blocked*

Re:Trying to execute a put to docker cloudera hbase

Posted by 张浩博 <hf...@163.com>.

123

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 1:25 AM Guillermo Ortiz Fernández <
guillermo.ortiz.fdez@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to insert a record in HBase. I have a docker cloudera
> quickstarter image.
> I can connect to zookeeper and hbase port from my machine to the docker
> expose ports with telnet (2181, 60000, 60010).

Can you browse the hbase UI? ou are connecting from outside the container?
Does the shell connect to the hbase inside the container?