Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/24 22:23:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Command to populate full assembly (was: [DISCUSS] Which assemblies to keep around?)

Hi

Almost one year ago we have decided to remove the full and minimal
distribution form ServiceMix 5. We have also decided to create a special
command (or extend the features command) to populate the system
repository with all bundles - it should be possible to use ServiceMix on
systems with no internet connections.

I think, we have we have done nothing in this theme. Please correct me
if there is already a solution in Karaf.

What do you propose? For me, the best solution would be a new command
(or new option in existing command) under the features commands.

We need at least a manual how to deal with this problem. I don't think
many people have problem with this, but we have at least one question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28110588/apache-servicemix-5-1-4-full-version

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini | Committer
@ ASF
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

Re: [DISCUSS] Command to populate full assembly

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
As reminder, with Karaf 3.x, you have kar files, and the install-kar
goal of the karaf-maven-plugin.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Command to populate full assembly (was: [DISCUSS] Which assemblies to keep around?)

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,