Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/10 17:32:39 UTC

pluginManagement configuration ignored for reporting plugins?

Having this:

     <build>
         <pluginManagement>
             <plugins>
                 <plugin>
                     <version>2.0</version>
                     <configuration>
                         <aggregate>true</aggregate> <!-- seems to be
ignored -->
			<!-- any other property here also seems to be ignored -->
                     </configuration>
                 </plugin>
             </plugins>
         </pluginManagement>
     </build>
     <reporting>
         <plugins>
             <plugin>
             </plugin>
         </plugins>
     </reporting>

 From my tests it looks like the pluginManagement configuration isn't
applied for the reporting plugin. Only when I move the <configuration>
to inside the <reporting> part, it is applied. Is this normal and
desired behavior? I would expect pluginManagement to be applied for
reporting plugins too.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet