Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cathy Osekizoglu <hi...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/09/18 17:09:54 UTC

onclick in html:radio tag doesn't work

 Hi:
I have a jsp using form, when I click a radio button in the form, I want the form to be submitted. The following is the jsp snippet:
But when I click on the button, in the status bar, it shows"error on page", but nothing showing on the error log. I have tried both "onClick"(upper case "C") and onclick. Neither works. accountHistory.do has correctly defined in my struts-config.xml.
Thanks for your help.