Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/03 23:17:28 UTC

[HttpClient] Post parameters

After experienced undesired behavior and looking at the
code it appears that POST parameters are also being passed
to the redirected page.

I've tried fixing this with a little tweak, but I am
realizing that it may be more involved than I had
originally thought.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm using the 5/28
nightly build.

Jonathan

=====
Jonathan Carlson
joncrlsn@users.sf.net
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Re: [HttpClient] Post parameters

Posted by Dominic Hughes <do...@theory.Stanford.EDU>.
Should I go ahead and fix PostMethod so that the order of parameters in
the automatically-generated query string is faithful to the order in which
the parameters were set?  As I said, I'm new to open source, so if you
would like me to go ahead and make the change, I'd appreciate a pointer to
a "how to take part in open source link".

Dominic
http://boole.stanford.edu/~dominic

Posted by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com>.

=====