Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alexander Kiel <al...@gmx.net> on 2009/10/25 17:00:59 UTC

Update qdox-1.6.3.jar to qdox-1.10.jar

Hi,

can we update QDox from 1.6.3 to 1.10?

I have an issue with QDox 1.6.3: It can't parse my Fixed16 class (which
I have attached to this mail). The problem is in line 35:

private static final float DENOMINATOR = (float) (1 << 14);

It can't parse the shift operator.

QDox 1.10 works fine.

Best Regards
Alex

--
e-mail: alexanderkiel@gmx.net
web:    www.alexanderkiel.net

Re: Update qdox-1.6.3.jar to qdox-1.10.jar

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Alexander Kiel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can we update QDox from 1.6.3 to 1.10?
>
> I have an issue with QDox 1.6.3: It can't parse my Fixed16 class (which
> I have attached to this mail). The problem is in line 35:
>
> private static final float DENOMINATOR = (float) (1 << 14);
>
> It can't parse the shift operator.
>
> QDox 1.10 works fine.

I’d suggest you to update locally, and we will include the update when
integrating your patch. We must make sure that no backwards
incompatibility has been introduced in newer versions.

> Best Regards
> Alex

Thanks,
Vincent