Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/09 19:57:04 UTC

WS-Addressing / com.ibm.wsa.* in ETTK 1.2

Sanjiva,

Found the source for an Axis based implementation in the ETTK 1.2. BUT the source files have no
license information. there is no README anywhere either.

I'd like to clean up the code, extract relevant portions and use it for the initial impl. Is it
possible to get IBM to donate the code as-is? i have already made a ton of changes in my sandbox.

Thanks,
dims

=====