Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jason Lane <ja...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/11/02 22:26:07 UTC

why two different db settings in the entityengine.xml?

why is there a database resource setup and one called 'byodbc' in the entityengine.xml? For the derby setup they both seem to be the same, and in a Unix environment I am not even using any kind of ODBC.

Can I make them both point to the same resource? Are they there just to have two separate data pools for some reason or for some other reason?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

Re: why two different db settings in the entityengine.xml?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Jason,

This may be of interest : http://www.nabble.com/Dev---org.ofbiz.odbc-entities-and-datasource-tf754246.html#a1979742

Jacques