Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/01 06:26:25 UTC

Re: Build Tapestry5.0.5 error

I use Maven 2.0.7. But the same error occurred

Howard Lewis Ship 写道:
> Use Maven 2.0.5.
>
> On 6/28/07, Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Today I build the tapestry-ioc module in eclipse, I get the following
>> build error
>>
>> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: Project build error Failed to validate POM
>> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
>> for jboss:javassist
>> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
>> for commons-logging:commons-logging
>> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
>> for org.easymock:easymock
>> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
>> for log4j:log4j
>>
>> How can I build it successfully?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Allen Guo

Re: getInfrastructure() is null

Posted by mu...@fantasymail.de.
Yes. BaseEngine is extended and the methods are overwritten.

en.domain.com should be English and fr.domain.com should be French for example. However, as getInfrastructur() sometimes returns null, this is not working that way.....

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:51:55 +0200
Von: "Igor Drobiazko" <ig...@gmail.com>
An: "Tapestry users" <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: getInfrastructure() is null

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do.
What do you mean by "Inside BaseEngine's setLocale method".
Do you have your own implementation of the IEngine interface or do you
extend BaseEngine?

In both cases you have to tell tapestry to use your class. For that purpose
you have the attribute 'engine-class' of your application specification.
Is it the case?

On 7/1/07, munich@fantasymail.de <mu...@fantasymail.de> wrote:

> Inside BaseEngine's setLocale method, I want to overwrite the Locale,
> depending on the domain name. However, getInfrastructure() returns null.
>
> How can I access the domain name alternatively?

getInfrastructure() is null

Posted by mu...@fantasymail.de.

Re: Build Tapestry5.0.5 error

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
5.0.6-SNAPSHOT will have the fix, along with a re-organization of the
project structure that'll make it much easier to check out and build
the whole thing.

On 6/30/07, Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Maven 2.0.7. But the same error occurred
>
> Howard Lewis Ship 写道:
> > Use Maven 2.0.5.
> >
> > On 6/28/07, Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Today I build the tapestry-ioc module in eclipse, I get the following
> >> build error
> >>
> >> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: Project build error Failed to validate POM
> >> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
> >> for jboss:javassist
> >> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
> >> for commons-logging:commons-logging
> >> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
> >> for org.easymock:easymock
> >> 07-6-29 上午11时07分33秒: 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing
> >> for log4j:log4j
> >>
> >> How can I build it successfully?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Allen Guo