Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2017/11/05 14:06:48 UTC

Re: Git migration - server and studio

Server and Studio are the next repos.

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15446 to delete
existing mirrors. Afterwards I'll create the Git repos in GitBox and
push the content of the existing Git mirror, including all branches and
tags.

Please don't commit to Server and Studio meanwhile.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Git migration - server and studio

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 11/23/2017 07:44 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:

> It's done, infra (Gav) already created the gitbox repo and created
> master branch, the "value" branches are also there. I'll continue with
> cleanup at the weekend.
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-server.git
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-studio.git

I updated the Jenkins jobs.

Update of pom.xml and release procedure I'd do after the value branches
are merged back to master.

Re: Git migration - server and studio

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 09/11/2017 à 22:45, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 11/05/2017 03:06 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Server and Studio are the next repos.
>>
>> I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15446 to delete
>> existing mirrors. Afterwards I'll create the Git repos in GitBox and
>> push the content of the existing Git mirror, including all branches and
>> tags.
>>
>> Please don't commit to Server and Studio meanwhile.
> The issue is not yet solved, sorry for that, feel free to commit anyway,
> don't want to block you.

I'm not blocked. I'm working on Mavibot atm, so all is ok.

Thanks for the feedback !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com