Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by fl...@ubs.com on 2005/01/19 21:42:52 UTC

rmic problem with xmlbeans and websphere

hi,

I am currently trying to deploy xmlbeans to websphere 5.1 and getting the following error:

Invoking RMIC.error: Invalid class file format in v:\gcomp_pringlfr_td_4364_windows\ZUR_GCOMP_ECOMPAS\src\tmp\34b38d81\gpas.ear\lib\xmlbean\xbean.jar(org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlObject.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

This only happens when i do a build for websphere... not in WSAD(WebSpher IDE). Anyone experience this. Anyone have any tips on how to get around this? I have found clues that leads me to believe this might be related to the version of the ejbdploy tools we are using.

thanks,
Florian Hehlen