Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/27 09:51:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Benchao Li joins Calcite PMC

I am pleased to announce that Benchao has accepted an invitation to join
the Calcite PMC. Benchao has been a consistent and helpful figure in
the Calcite community for which we are very grateful. We look forward to
the continued contributions and support.

Please join me in congratulating Benchao!

Stamatis (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Benchao Li joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Jiajun Xie <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Benchao!

Thanks for your help and your contributions!

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Benchao!

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gavin Ray <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Benchao!!!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone!

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Benchao Li joins Calcite PMC

Posted by 163 <zo...@163.com>.
Congratulations Benchao!

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Benchao!
You have become a very important and valuable figure in the community.
Thanks for your help and your contributions!

Best,
Ruben

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Benchao!