Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Elisabeth Adler <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/06 11:12:28 UTC

Authentication - forwarding doesn't work

  Hi all,

I am currently facing a nasty issue that is haunting me for the past
couple of days. When a user tries to access a specific URL he should be
forwarded to the login page. This was working before (Tapestry 5.0.11)
but after switching to 5.0.19 it is not working any more. It simply
shows the components of the page including data!

I have no clue where to start digging. I went through a lot of articles
re. Acegi and Tapestry but wasn't able to find any clues. I use Tapestry
5.0.19, Spring 2.0.5 and Acegi 1.0.3.

I have defined the following filters in my web.xml:
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter
org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter

Any help is much appreciated!

Best,
Elisabeth Adler

Re: Authentication - forwarding doesn't work

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

2010/9/6 Elisabeth Adler <el...@gmail.com>

>  Hi all,
>
> I am currently facing a nasty issue that is haunting me for the past couple
> of days. When a user tries to access a specific URL he should be forwarded
> to the login page. This was working before (Tapestry 5.0.11) but after
> switching to 5.0.19 it is not working any more. It simply shows the
> components of the page including data!

You mean, authentication is bypassed ? That would mean Acegi is not called,
thus check mappings in your acegi configuration files

> I have no clue where to start digging. I went through a lot of articles re.
> Acegi and Tapestry but wasn't able to find any clues. I use Tapestry 5.0.19,
> Spring 2.0.5 and Acegi 1.0.3.
>
> I have defined the following filters in my web.xml:
> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter
> org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter
>
> Any help is much appreciated!
>
> Best,
> Elisabeth Adler

Christophe Cordenier.