Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by 车颖 <ch...@data-viz.cn> on 2021/04/09 09:42:56 UTC

China Data Content Competition 2021 Technical Support Invitation

Dear Ms. Xianzhe,

Hope this email finds you well. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to you and Apache ECharts for supporting the China Data Content Competition last year.

We’re also writing to invite Apache ECharts to provide technical support for entries who take part in the China Data Content Competition 2021. Please kindly find attached the invitation, event description, and benefits display.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
https://dataviz-cms.oss-cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com/assets/file/CDCC_2021_Technical_Support_Invitation.pdf

羡辙老师:您好

        感谢您及Apache ECharts,在2020年对中国数据内容大赛及大会的支持,今天诚邀Apache ECharts作为2021年中国数据内容大赛的技术支持单位,为参赛选手提供作品技术支持。邀请函、赛事介绍以及权益展示在附件中,请查收。

        盼复,祝好!

Re: China Data Content Competition 2021 Technical Support Invitation

Posted by Wenli Zhang <me...@zhangwenli.com>.
Hi Cheying,

Apache ECharts would be glad to offer technical support to the event.
Hope we could see more inspiring data visualization works this year.

Thanks

*Ovilia*