Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/05 04:45:01 UTC

Release 0.7.2

Hi all,

We have umbrella issue for 0.7.2. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2276

I think it's almost done and there're some trivial issues which don't look
like blockers. How about starting release process for 0.7.2? And I suggest
moving remaining issues into 0.8.0.

Regards,
JL

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Release 0.7.2

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I saw another mailing thread now. Ignore it.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Release 0.7.2