Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> on 2013/11/06 23:51:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.3 test build available

ClamAV 0.96.5

The test build of Tiles 3.0.3 is available.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of Tiles
3.0.3 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test build". We
welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback into
account if a quality vote is called for this build.

Release notes:

* Bug fixes to OptionsRenderer (TILES-557 + spring-3.2 compatibility)
* Improved (and ability to disable) caching on OptionsRenderer
* Support for Java5 dropped
* Bug fix: Tiles.xml definitions not reloaded when using expressions (TILES-573)

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/3.0.3

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-084/

A vote regarding the quality of this test build will be initiated
within the next couple of days.

~mck

--
"I don't think they could put him in a mental hospital. On the other
hand, if he were already in, I don't think they'd let him out."

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |