Posted to user@struts.apache.org by grifoxx <pg...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 21:43:08 UTC

Autocomplete attribute in Struts tags

Hi I am developing a web application that allow the user to make online
payments, so my question is:

How can avoid the browser to redisplay or autocomplete an input when a user
type in. For instance in firefox the user can see what other users typed
before.

I know that the html:text or any other struts tag does not use this
attribute but there must be a way to do this because this kind of
information is very important to show it.

Re: Autocomplete attribute in Struts tags

Posted by Mitchell James <jm...@gmail.com>.
You can also do this with a bit of javascript that manipulates the
dom, which ultimately does as Rahul suggests, only no need for a
custom tag.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Posted by Albert L Sapp <as...@uiuc.edu>.
Thanks, I will add that to my cheat sheet on html.

Al

Posted by "Asthana, Rahul" <Ra...@CIBC.com>.

Posted by Albert L Sapp <as...@uiuc.edu>.