Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Oliver Kopp <ko...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/31 18:50:57 UTC

3.0.0-SNAPSHOT via maven

Dear Apache PDF Box developers,

Thank you for quickly fixing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-5061.

We are going to update to "jakarta.xml.bind" in our project. In case I
understood the javax.xml vs. jakarta.xml thing correctly, we cannot have
the dependency on 'com.sun.xml.bind', name: 'jaxb-impl', version: '3.0.0'
in parallel as dependency to the "old" javax.xml.bind dependency as
dependencies. Thus, I wanted to update to the latest Apache PDF Box 3.0.0
snapshot. However, I did not find it at
https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.apache.pdfbox/pdfbox . Google just
points me to
http://maven.javastream.de/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/, which
is kind of outdated.

Do you have any recommendation how to fetch PDFBox 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT from
maven central?

I am fully aware of the risks when using a SNAPSHOT. See also
https://www.mail-archive.com/log4j-user@logging.apache.org/msg17806.html.

Cheers,

Oliver

Re: 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT via maven

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

The API is a bit different.

IMHO the better solution for you is to build 2.0 yourself and change the
pom.xml .

Tilman