Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by 林 子芯 <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/11 20:02:57 UTC

lookiung for documents for buliding your own tree structure with sax

hi
i am looking for ways to bulid a tree structure using sax as my DOM
implementation of the document is far too big, can somebody recommend some
articles or books on such issuess? thanks for your time.

regards

Kit

Re: lookiung for documents for buliding your own tree structure with sax

Posted by Hal DeVore <ha...@acm.org>.
> recommend some articles or books on such issues

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0201485419/qid=1034360411/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-7656197-1941640?v=glance

--Hal

RE: lookiung for documents for buliding your own tree structure with sax

Posted by Brad Settlemyer <bw...@strongholdtech.com>.
I've found that all the best information resides here:

http://www.w3.org/XML/

I don't know any books on XML to recommend, but I can recommend the *free*
XML schema primers and the W3c recommendation for XML, which can be found
here.

http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema#resources
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006

Neither of those documents waste your time with a bunch of rationale on why
XML is going to be huge, or how cool an ATM machine application you can
build.  Rather they describe the howto's of XML and XML schema.

hth,
Brad