Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2011/09/15 19:54:13 UTC

Re: Nightly snapshots

The infra team has unlocked the deployment of snapshots for the
components with a commons-* groupId, and Continuum is properly
configured to be able to deploy the snapshots automatically if we desire so.

We are still not allowed to deploy JCS in its current groupId.

Emmanuel Bourg

[Math] Re: Nightly snapshots

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 07:54:13PM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> The infra team has unlocked the deployment of snapshots for the
> components with a commons-* groupId, and Continuum is properly
> configured to be able to deploy the snapshots automatically if we
> desire so.

Is a nightly snapshot available for "Commons Math"?
If not, is there an objection to enabling it?

Regards,
Gilles