Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/20 04:58:13 UTC

Have a new release for OpenEJB 3.0.4 ?

Hi, OpenEJB devs, Geronimo hopes to have a maintenance build 2.1.8, and it
seems that there are some important transaction changes in the
3.0.4-SNAPSHOT, which are required for the new Geronimo release. If no
objection, I would like to take the release work for OpenEJB 3.0.4.
Thanks.
--
Ivan

Re: Have a new release for OpenEJB 3.0.4 ?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

no problem for me.
Go ahead.