Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Gil Amsalem <gi...@booking.com> on 2021/08/09 09:20:39 UTC

Re: [External] Re: KafkaDeserializationSchema.open() is not called after task state change

Hi Caizhi,
Thanks for your reply.
I already have some traces in the open() methods, and I do not see that it
is being called.
We are using Flink version 1.11.2.
Should I open a bug for that?

--
Gil Amsalem
Machine Learning Engineer

Re: [External] Re: KafkaDeserializationSchema.open() is not called after task state change

Posted by Caizhi Weng <ts...@gmail.com>.
In this case there seems to be a bug. Please open a ticket in JIRA for that
and please describe the situation more thoroughly in the ticket. If
possible please also provide your user code and the exception message.
Thanks.

Gil Amsalem <gi...@booking.com> 于2021年8月9日周一 下午5:20写道: