Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kalyan Kuram <ka...@live.com> on 2013/08/06 20:55:36 UTC

SolrCloud Indexing question

Hi AllI need suggestion on how to send indexing commands to 2 different solr server,Basically i want to mirror my index,here is the scenarioi have 2 cluster,
each cluster has one master and 2 slaves with external zookeeper in the fronti need suggestion on what solr api class i should use to send indexing commands to 2 masters,will LBHttpSolrServer do the indexing or is this only used for querying
If there is a better approach please suggest
Kalyan

RE: SolrCloud Indexing question

Posted by Kalyan Kuram <ka...@live.com>.
Thank you so much for the suggestion, Is the same recommended for querying too i found it very slow when i do query using clousolrserver
Kalyan

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.