Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Kamil Kube <ro...@web.de> on 2006/02/06 16:40:42 UTC

Fnforce tag

Hi,

is there any way to enforce the encoder to always wrap strings within the <string></sting> tags? I know the spec to say "If no type is indicated, the type is string." but I have an application set up that needs the string-tag anyway (can't change it, it's not mine)...

Here is what the encoder produces right now:

<struct>
	<member>
	  <name>foo</name>
	  <value>test</value>
	</member>
</struct>

And here what I want it to produce (type is String of cause):

<struct>
	<member>
	  <name>foo</name>
	</member>