Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by javamallu <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 10:56:34 UTC

Re: Apache release and features

Hi,

Our team is interested in using Shiro as our security framework for our
project. Would like to check with you about the roadmap for shiro and
tentative date for shiro official release.

Thanks

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
I'm not quite sure of the roadmap for our first release - we need to
discuss it on the dev list.  I'll bring that up on the dev list
shortly - I do think it is about time to finalize Jira issues around
an initial release.