Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mary Joseph <JM...@novell.com> on 2007/10/18 08:02:54 UTC

Re: Mavenization (M10N) of Tomcat Build Process - Should Tomcat Be Migrated to Maven 2?

Hi guys,

i have been a passive listener all the while but i feel its time for change.

I vote for Maven

regards,
Mary

>>> Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de> 10/18/07 11:08 AM >>>
Yes!

I can't see that maven build is better choice.

Peter

Vote -1 for build with maven!

Posted by Paul Shemansky <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 10/18/07, Mary Joseph <JM...@novell.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> i have been a passive listener all the while but i feel its time for change.
> I vote for Maven
> regards,
> Mary

Thank you, Mary.  However, I believe we are out-numbered. :)