Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ender KILICOGLU <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr> on 2005/06/26 11:28:52 UTC

Fresh SVN problem

Hi all
This weekend I tried to build j2. After svn update I had problems. Build
succesfull but on runtime I am having some exceptions related with
PortletEntityAccess. Older checkout I think 2 weeks old was working on same
configuration.
Even I tried fresh svn with clear maven cache/repository/plugins nothing
changes
Also tried to clear tomcat webapps dir

COnfiguration
Tomcat 5.0.30 on XP SP2 with jdk 1.4.08
Maven 1.0

Thanks

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.PortletEntityAccessComponent.ge
tPortletEntityForFragment(Lorg/apache/jetspeed/om/page/ContentFragment;Ljava
/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/jetspeed/om/common/portlet/MutablePortletEntity;

org.apache.jetspeed.container.window.impl.PortletWindowAccessorImpl.createPo
rtletWindow(PortletWindowAccessorImpl.java:168)

org.apache.jetspeed.container.window.impl.PortletWindowAccessorImpl.createPo
rtletWindow(PortletWindowAccessorImpl.java:161)

org.apache.jetspeed.container.window.impl.PortletWindowAccessorImpl.getPortl
etWindow(PortletWindowAccessorImpl.java:102)

Re: Fresh SVN problem

Posted by Wolfgang Miller-Reichling <wo...@webde-ag.de>.
Ender KILICOGLU <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr> wrote:

> This weekend I tried to build j2. After svn update I had problems. Build
> succesfull but on runtime I am having some exceptions related with
> PortletEntityAccess. Older checkout I think 2 weeks old was working on same
> configuration.
> Even I tried fresh svn with clear maven cache/repository/plugins nothing
> changes
> Also tried to clear tomcat webapps dir

Check your ${catalina.home}/shared/lib if there's an old
jetspeed-api-2.0.jar

Wolfgang