Posted to users@flex.apache.org by joetaras <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 07:25:52 UTC

POM can't find blazeds-spring-boot-starter.4.7.3

Hi,
I try to change my pom to get BlazeDS Spring boot library, but the artifact
is unfoundable.

This is my pom configuration:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.blazeds</groupId>
            <artifactId>blazeds-spring-boot-starter</artifactId>
            <version>4.7.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

Where's my fault?

AW: POM can't find blazeds-spring-boot-starter.4.7.3

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
As I think I wrote to you in a personal Email,

you need to add the Apache Snapshot Repo to the repositories of your project.

If you don't do that, maven doesn't know where to get the jars from.

Do this by adding the following part to your pom:

<repositories>
  <repository>
    <id>apache-release</id>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases</url>