Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by su...@Cummins.com on 2006/04/17 20:14:48 UTC

Jmeter

Hi ,

I am trying to setup website monitoring using Jmeter 2.1.1. I downloaded
and installed Jmeter on my laptop(its a binary download as we are not
creating any plugins). I have JDK 1.4 installed on my machine. Just to
start with I was trying to configure Jmeter as mentioned in user manual(
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/index.html) with
jakarta.apache.org, I am getting failures in the jtl file. Attached
herewith is the jmx and jtl file.

Your help in this would highly be appreciated !!

Thanks in advance ,

(See attached file: Jakarata Test.jmx)(See attached file: jakartalog.jtl)

Subodh V Dange
763-586-3044.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.