Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Ksenia Khailenko <xe...@tut.by> on 2011/06/13 08:17:46 UTC

Fwd: Gsoc project

Hi there

FYI, Redirecting mail from Eshan, I'll reply this letter in more details a
bit later

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ksenia ,
   Now is ok. I can run cayenne moduler from eclipse by opening cayenne.xml
file.I will reformat the code and submit a patch immediately.

Re: Gsoc project

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ksenia,

Re: Gsoc project

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: Gsoc project

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: Gsoc project

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Eshan,

Re: Gsoc project

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Fwd: Gsoc project

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,
 I had to manually install eclipse plugins which used for the
project.Actually i downloaded them from
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/CatalogJar.htm
and install them separately to my local m2 repository. Actually i do not

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***

Re: Gsoc project