Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Raul Acevedo <ra...@cantara.com> on 2007/08/21 00:47:28 UTC

logging insert/update/delete statements

So far I only see select statements in the torque logs.  Is there a way
to get torque to log everything, not just selects?

Raul

RE: logging insert/update/delete statements

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
It cannot be done from within Torque, as Torque relies on another library
(village) to do the inserts, and village does not do any logging.

You can use a logging jdbc driver (P6Spy) for logging, there were several
posts from people on this list who have done it successfully.

       Thomas