Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by GERALD EICHELBERGER <GE...@palmettogba.com> on 2019/04/12 19:59:48 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Event Log

Thanks for the response. Can the server logs be setup this way or it is just for application logs?

Is there any place I can go to learn how to do this?

Gerald

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
You can configure Tomcat logs to use log4j. See the Tomcat docs for details.

You'll need to Google for log4JNA for how to set up that particular
appender.

Mark