Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabio Ricci <fa...@semweb.ch> on 2014/09/17 23:03:38 UTC

Missing some HTTP services on 1624013

Dear community

I am just starting working on this highly promising framework!
After one day figuring out on my osx mavericks installation - my stanbol instance runs but shows only /enhancer /topic /entityhub as services.

Using the latest stanbol release (1624013) from trunk. It compiles and builds the target(s).

I start stanbol using the full target snapshot:

java -Xmx4g -jar full/target/original-org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar -p9321

My stanbol instance is showing only  /enhancer /topic /entityhub as services.

Where are the other services? What should I do in order to get all the other services registered and running?

I am grateful for every hint on this !

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards

Fabio

Re: Missing some HTTP services on 1624013

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessandro, all

Enjoy you time at the ISWC. This can for sure wait until next week.

Please also Note that the JDK 8 build of Stanbol has one
Ontologymanager test failing:

https://builds.apache.org/job/stanbol-trunk-openjdk-8/12/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.integration-tests/testReport/org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.web.it/SessionTest/testCRUD/

@All: FYI - The complete failure of the Integration tests on the JDK-7
build on Jenkins (and also once in my local build) was IMO caused by a
ConcurrentModificationException in Apache Sling . I reported this with
SLING-4077 [1]

best
Rupert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-4077

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <al...@studio.unibo.it>.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Da: Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>
Rispondi: dev@stanbol.apache.org <de...@stanbol.apache.org>>
Data: 18 September 2014 at 11:47:49
A: dev@stanbol.apache.org <de...@stanbol.apache.org>>, Alessandro Adamou <al...@studio.unibo.it>>

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabio

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabio,

If you want to work with all those components, probably you should checkout the 0.12 branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/branches/release-0.12/

Hope that helps,
Rafa

En 18 de septiembre de 2014 en 10:21:03, Fabio Ricci (fabio.ricci@semweb.ch) escrito:

Dear Rafa

thank you so much for your question and hint.
Well I got the code from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/trunk and all the literature (stanbol website, Books) tell that all the components should be already included there.

The latest revision of  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/trunk  (1624013) = HEAD has as comment: "merged implementation for STANBOL-1391 from 0.12.1 to trunk" - hence I supposed to find all the components in the HEAD revision (as the literature suggests).