Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Devang Gaur <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 23:56:13 UTC

New to open source . want to learn to contribute.

Hey folks , I want contribute to the Common Collections project . I know
Java . Please give a walkthrough. Looking Forward..

Re: New to open source . want to learn to contribute.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Eclipse Juno is fine. You'll need Subversion to checkout the code and Maven
to build it.

Cheers,
Paul

Posted by Devang Gaur <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks ,
Is there any article with a chart explaining the whole Apache Commons
Collections hierarchy ? If yes , link please ?.

Thanks

Posted by Devang Gaur <de...@gmail.com>.
ok , I'll do that .

Posted by Dipanjan Laha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

AW: New to open source . want to learn to contribute.

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Posted by Devang Gaur <de...@gmail.com>.
Thank you . I'll look into it .

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.