Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brittany Hermann <he...@google.com> on 2020/06/10 23:56:08 UTC

Beam Summit Status Report - 6/10

Hi folks,

I wanted to provide you with the Beam Summit Status report from today's
meeting. If you would like to join the next public meeting on Wednesday,
June 24th at 11:30 AM PST please let me know and I will send a calendar
invite over to you!

Also don't forget to submit your CFP
<https://sessionize.com/beam-digital-summit-2020> by June 15th and register
for the Summit <https://beamsummit.org/>!

<http://goog_502320274/>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11PXOBUbeldgPqz6OlTswCal6SxyX76Bb_ZVKBdwsd7o/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great day!

--

Brittany Hermann

Open Source Program Manager (Provided by Adecco Staffing)

1190 Bordeaux Drive , Building 4, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1190+Bordeaux+Drive+,+Building+4,+Sunnyvale,+CA+94089?entry=gmail&source=g>

Re: Beam Summit Status Report - 6/10

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Great, if worried about publicly archiving things -- it seems that PMC/etc
is starting to view this effort even more as a community effort of the
project!?  That's my hope.  As opposed to an external, yet somewhat
condoned, effort.

That said, have we worked out the parts where such efforts need to be
distinct, vs. actually a part of Apache Beam?  If trying to fit more within
the model general open source project management, are there areas of
concern to be aware of?

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.