Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Prabhu Ramaswamy <Pr...@infosys.com> on 2006/12/06 13:08:39 UTC

Hidden Fields, Hiding Layers from Javascript

Hi

I am using html hidden fields and some javascript to hide layers across
the application;

After replace tapestry 4.1 jar files into my workspace all hidden fields
are being visible to the screen as well the div tags are also getting
appear.

Is there any limitations / bug with tapestry 4.1 regarding to this
functionality

Thanks & Regards

Prabhu Ramaswamy

Re: Hidden Fields, Hiding Layers from Javascript

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I don't know of any limitations in this area, but without some sort of
definitive example there is zero hope of me knowing anymore about the
issue anytime soon.

On 12/6/06, Prabhu Ramaswamy <Pr...@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I am using html hidden fields and some javascript to hide layers across
> the application;
>

> After replace tapestry 4.1 jar files into my workspace all hidden fields
> are being visible to the screen as well the div tags are also getting
> appear.
>

> Is there any limitations / bug with tapestry 4.1 regarding to this
> functionality
>

> Thanks & Regards
>

> Prabhu Ramaswamy

> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer