Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Dunn <gr...@mo.nisc.cc> on 2003/07/30 15:43:06 UTC

[OT] multiple contexts, one .ear.

I have a Struts application which uses EJB's running on JBoss/Tomcat.  In
some cases we have two 'clients' running the application on the same server.
They can both use the same deployed .ear if it's possible for each of them
to use a different .properties file, because they would need to point to
different database servers.

Is it possible to direct an application to use a certain .properties file
based on the requested domain, or is there another means to do this?  We
would really prefer not to deploy two seperate .ear files.

Greg